We have removed the demo as of April 6, as Tumbling Apart has been Greenlit and the demo as it stood no longer represents the game accurately (the content will be much improved). Thank you everyone for the support!
A downloadable game
"This could be the next game that transcends the need for flashy modern gaming systems and tells its story through solid, simple gameplay, narration, dialogue and setting." -Orange Bison
You can't run from the past. But what if you could change it? In Tumbling Apart you live the story of Isaac, a man riddled with guilt over the terrible fate that has befallen his sister. When a mysterious power grants him the ability to re-experience their life and former tribulations, he must harness the potential of forever altering their tragic destinies. This artistic 2D RPG ventures a step further than other games within the genre, tackling themes and raising questions often ignored in the medium.
In Tumbling Apart, you don't really die. You live. Through Isaac and the horrific past he has shared with those closest to him. Like Isaac, we all have guilt. We have all made mistakes.But what about the one mistake we can never forgive ourselves for?
What if you discovered you could somehow "fix" it?
Isaac is given just that opportunity.
Tumbling Apart is a heartbreaking tale of love, loss, and redemption, spanning across unique and aesthetic worlds that bridge the depths of time. Live out the story of Isaac's life and explore the human cost of abusive relationships, alcoholism, drug use and abandonment. Witness the devastating effects of personal loss transform into a hope born from the unlikeliest throes of darkness. The Pandora's box will be opened with Tumbling Apart.
This isn't a game. It's an experience. Desperate to be lived out. Demanding to be remembered.
"Tumbling Apart creates an air of mystery that drew me onwards, not dissimilar to the way games like Gone Home and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture have." - Andrew Jeffries, OB
"This is the game I have wanted to play. I highly recommend it!"- XstikermunsterX, Youtuber and Let's Player
- An incredibly detailed and varied world awaits you. The love and passion we put into this games shows in the dozens of totally unique and colorful environments.
- A streamlined yet extensive experience. No inventory means less hassle and more time to be totally engaged by the story you are living out.
- Thoughtfully placed, quality, and moving soundtrack.
- Challenging puzzles.
- Player choice. You make some of Isaac's biggest decisions, altering the outcome of his entire future.
- Thousands of hand drawn animations draw you into a distinctly personable world.
- Witness the human cost of abusive relationships, alcoholism, drug use and abandonment as good name here breaks the narrative and deals with realistic themes not yet common in video games.
- A realistic portrayal of life, love, and one man's desperate attempt across time to overcome the odds. A journey that will never feel counterfeit. A journey that you will never forget.
- Time travel!